Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Reads 2023

 


The layout I am sharing today was inspired by a Refresh prompt at Simple Scrapper. We were to tell a story about a passion of ours, collect items and photos to tell the story, and do something out of our comfort zone to create the layout.

I have been purchasing products and stamps to tell stories about my passion for reading for a while and this is one of the first to use these supplies! 

Goodreads luckily allowed me to go back to previous years of what I have read easily with all of the book covers. I was able to screenshot to add to this layout.

I rarely select a solid background because it makes me uncomfortable but it was a perfect match for the Shimelle book paper from an older collection.



I created a “bookmark” to tuck behind the journaling and decorated with stamps from Kerri Bradford. 

Other stamps were from Ali Edwards Read Story Stamp and Heidi Swapp. 

This feels more simple than my typical style, but love that this story is told! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment