This layout was inspired by Ali Edwards Time Story Kit and Stamp.
The design was inspired by a sketch that I had saved on Pinterest here.
This journey at Simple Scrapper, the challenge was to have a layered title. This one used the Story Kit acrylic word and some Thickers.
The sentiment in the wood veneer circle was perfect for this story. I loved the sketch but, per my usual I had to find a creative solution for all of my words. I used vellum to print my journaling into strips and then layered them onto the bright strips of paper.
The paper including the background are from Vicki Boutin’s Color Study collection.
It was fun to create the border of clocks at the top of the page that was inspired by how Ali Edwards used the clock stamp at the top of her page in the class content. I layered a piece of vellum with stamping at the top of the border.
Loved how this one turned out! It was a fun one to make!



No comments:
Post a Comment