Monday, July 15, 2024

Best Little Surprises


Sharing a layout today that I created for the Surprise Story Stamp by Ali Edwards. 

This tells the story of the “little surprises” that my youngest would bring home in her preschool bag after school. 

I selected a notebook paper from my stash, as well as primary colored papers, to go with the school theme. I had rolls of decorative edged papers that I used around the layout.



As was a creative challenge at Simple Scrapper this journey, I created a pocket out of the bag photo, so the photos of the surprises could tuck in. The surprises come out of her bag just like real life.


I created tags out of the surprise photos and added twine to make easy to pull them out.



Along with the Surprise story stamp that I used the title and sentiments around the page for, I also used arrows from the 49 and Market Arrows Stamp set as well as the stitched circle stamp from Elle's Studio.


Some close ups of the embellishment clusters and stamping.


Thanks for stopping by for a look!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment