Thursday, August 8, 2024

Rosie- 4 Months

 



Sharing the first of many of my daughter’s baby album layouts! So excited to be making progress on this album project! 

The plan for this album is similar to my other baby albums. A  layout, a journaling insert and a collage of monthly photos for each month of her first year. There will be additional layout for first holidays and events as well as birth story and waiting for you type layouts.

For this layout I started with a sketch from this journey’s Spark Magazine in the Simple Scrapper membership. It was also a stash buster which coincided with the Stash Bash event! Loved getting these flowers out of my stash and onto a layout! 

I used supplies from Simple Stories Color xxx collection as well as some old Quick Cutz dies for the foliage. 

I created the title from a digital stamp from Ali Edwards paired with a blocky font I stretched to fit the width of the “months” word, that you will see the same style repeated in the album.


After learning from the last baby album that it was easier to create the journaling insert along side the layout that after the fact so that it could coordinate, I am able to share those as well. 

I used another Ali Digital Stamp to cut the title as well as the same font in a banner for continuity. 


So happy to be at a great start with this album! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment