Friday, November 18, 2011

Grandma's Stockings

For this layout I was participating in two challenges from Shimelle. The first was Shimelle's sketch of the week.  
Here is what I created.


The second was to "find a creative way to document a holiday memory that’s currently missing from your scrapbooks. Feelings, thoughts, memories hidden behind the pictures. It doesn’t have to be deep and angst-ridden. It can be light and breezy. But angst-ridden works, too, if that’s where you’re at! It’s all good."



Thanks to Shimelle I did two things, got the border paper out of my stash and into a scrapbook, and second, got the story behind my choice of stockings documented. Love that! Thank you, Shimelle!

Supplies used: Border Paper-Imaginisce, Journaling boxes-S.E.I, Letter stickers-American Crafts and Doodlebug (date), alpha stamps and mini square punch- Stampin' up. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like this layout. The background reminds me of a present. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic. What a great take on Shimelle's sketch.

    ReplyDelete