Friday, February 24, 2012

Wild Hair

Here is a layout that I did using the MyMindsEye Alphabet Soup collection. I had bought paper for the boy and girl color scheme but only bought the deck of cards for the boy. It matched both well, enough.

Used some AC Thickers for the title and used some wire that I found in my stash and bent it into the word   "hair." It was white wire, so I sprayed it with some spray ink (Glimmer Mist, I believe) to give it some color. It beaded up and didn't hold the color very well, so I  let it dry and repeated this a couple of  times. Used a journaling block from Cosmo Cricket.

Haven't been scrapping much lately. Been sick and trying to get my photos, kits and supplies organized for Just Kitting's Snoopy crop that I am attending that is sold out.

Since my favorite photo developer is gone ( I am trying out Persnickety Prints. I will let you know what I think. They just posted some free Photoshop photo templates to download that I am going to snatch up! Photo templates are going to be my new thing, I think. Just bought a set from Kerri Bradford and Lily Pad. Needed them to replace me being able to order the small unique sizes from scrapbookpictures.

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout. It is adorable. Layout does not overwhelm the photos.