Friday, August 24, 2012

4Oth Wedding Anniversary Invitation

My mother and father-in-law are celebrating their fortieth wedding anniversary next month. We are having a surprise party for them to celebrate and I made the invitations for the event. I have to admit that everyone that was invited isn't going to receive one of these. Way too many people invited to do that. Just those non-computer savvy individuals :)


I picked up these doilies and ran them through my printer. Made me a little nervous since that is how I destroyed my last printer.... a nasty jam. Then I die cut silver foil paper with the Sizzlit alpha- Round Table. I stamped the sentiment with the Ali Edwards Kids are Cool stamp set by Technique Tuesday.
I cut some pennants and punched some hearts and stapled it with my Tim Holtz tiny attacher.

Since this is a surprise, please don't share this with my in-laws. :) I made an extra one for them to keep.

Since the challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show is No Rules! I submitted this for that challenge. There is still time to share what you have made!


1 comment:

  1. I love blue and white and this looks lovely wit that doily! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete