Monday, October 28, 2013

Project LIfe Dec 10-16, 2012

Here is my Project Life layout for December 10-16, 2012.


This weeks products were mainly from SEI Christmas Mint collection. This week also contains an 8.5x11 insert to hold my 12 photos from 12-12-12. It was something I thought to do that is a bit like a day in the life, but I limited myself to only including 12 photos.


Here is another photo of the layout with the insert flipped to the other side.

Because I also did a December Daily album, I tried to focus on non-Christmas event things or things that didn't get captured in that album.


First journaling card is from Mambi that I stamped with a Technique Tueday stamp from Ali Edwards.
Second card I made from the Netflix packaging and added a label sticker to say what movie it was that we watched.
Third card ended up being a bit hard to read after printing the journaling over the snowflakes, but I just went with it.


After using the peppermint candy flair, I have found myself using more flair. I have been hesitant to use them because of the extra bulk, but they are just so fun to use! This Cheers flair/badge comes from Kelly Purkey at Simon Says Stamp.

The Good job speech bubble and Yes are both Studio Calico stamps. 


For this insert I used label stamps to created journaling spots for all of the photos. I also used chipboard pieces from the Christmas Mint collection from SEI, as well as many stamps from Technique Tuesday, most from the Studio AE sets.


This used more of the same with an addition of the camera stamp from Amy Tangerine.

Loved how this insert turned out!

Hoping to share some more layouts with you soon! Some from 2013!
 I am also trying to put in a pretty big photo order into Persnickety soon. Over 9 months worth of PL photos! Trying to stay organized so I don't miss any or order duplicates. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment