Monday, November 25, 2013

One Little Word- October Prompt

For my One Little Word class at Big Picture Classes, the November prompt was to create a art journal page. This is what I created.


This was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I have never art journaled before and there was some freedom in just putting stuff on the page. Because there are no photos, it was easier for me to just put things on it that I liked, and enjoyed slapping some paint on the page.

Everything used on this page comes from Basic Grey's Curio collection.  It was the collection that I had used for my other OLW projects this year. I also used a stencil from Studio Calico to make the circles.

I look forward to taking this class again next year. Just trying to decide what my word will be. I have a few in the running already.


No comments:

Post a Comment