Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Project Life- October 27- November 2, 2014

Here is my Project Life layout for October 27- November 2, 2014.



 I know. I am behind a bit. This one has actually been completed, sitting patiently on my hard drive. Don't know why I never got around to posting it.

This week's layout used some Halloween freebies I picked up...the confetti, the bats, and label. Tried to keep it simple to get it done.


The second journalling pocket has a tiny picture. Maddie's teacher sent this to me via email and the resolution wasn't very high and I was afraid to make it any bigger. I think it works well enough though. Modified the picture pockets on the right to include another 4x6 photo instead of journaling cards. Kind of like how it turned out.


For this page, I almost went vertical with the 4x6 photos so the Halloween costume pictures would hold higher significance, but then I struggled in fitting all of my 4x6 horizontal photos, so redid it with Design A instead. I think it works.

Thanks for looking!

Hope to share some Christmas cards I made at my friends house as well as more Project Life pages soon!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment