Friday, November 8, 2019

You are One!

I don't even remember when I started creating this layout! I know I selected the photos and had them printed back with Scrapbookpictures.com, with their 2x2 photo prints, so it was quite a while ago!

I do not know who made the patterned paper on the background. But the photos and paper foundation was created and has been on my pile to complete for a long time. I finally created the title for this page, added the journaling and the finishing touches.


 I created the title using some word phrase Thickers as well as some chip board alphas from Bella Blvd.


I used some hearts from the word phrase Thickers set as well as some stickers from the Hooray! collection as a finishing touch.

My son recently just celebrated his 13th birthday, so I am so happy to have this finished and included in his baby album!

Off to finish some more layouts! Will have another to share with you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment