Saturday, February 15, 2020

Through Aaron’s lens

Here is another layout that I have had in the works for quite a long time! This layout is based on the Lens Story Stamp from Ali Edwards.

I apologize for the quality of photos. I struggled with the lighting when taking these. Being a 2 page, made it even more difficult.


For this layout I used Shimelle's Box of Crayon's project pad to for the base of this layout. I then added the Tim Holtz metal number clips to label the photos my son took for this project.



I am trying to do some stash busting, especially with my 3x4 cards, so I dove into those to find some for my journaling as well as for an embellishment cluster. 

I stamped from many of my Ali Edwards' stamp sets, not just the Lens set. I know the "what I see" was from a Technique Tuesday set from my stash, and the "stuff I love" is from the Stuff stamp set.


The title cluster uses fussy cut cameras from Box of Crayons, stickers from the sticker folder that match, some enamel dots and a flair from my stash.


Love it when I can get multiple stamps on any given page, to justify my ever growing number of stamps! Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment