Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Celebrate - Aaron’s Graduation


This layout had different inspiration sources. 

The first was Shimelle's Layer on Layer on Layer class. The lesson was about string art. I used a cut file designed by @whimsyfox for this lesson that was designed specifically for Simple Scrapper members that were working through Shimelle's class together.



I decided to tell a story using Ali Edwards' Story Stamp for the theme of celebrate about my son's eight grade graduation. Used 4 stamps from the set. The background stars stamp was perfect for this layout!

Used the celebrate die from a SCT Sampler kit for my title.


I am new to mixed media backgrounds and it was a bit terrifying to add it after all of the stitching the cut file! Glad it worked out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment