Sunday, January 8, 2012

December Daily --Finishing Touches

So my December Daily Project is complete! Here are some of the finishing touches I made to my album.


Title Page: This is the very first page in the album. At the beginning of this project I wrote something to myself on why I decided to start this project this year. I decided to incorporate a little of that in the journaling of this page. I used A few tags and die cuts I had on hand for the base. Used the November Studio AE stamp set. 


The Album: Used the Ali's December Daily stamp set as well as the November Studio AE set to title my album. I was surprised at the rarity of 6x6 albums! Found this We R Memory Keepers leather album at Archivers. It turned out perfect with one exception.....


The binder ring isn't big enough! I know Ali Edwards warned of this in the beginning and she wasn't kidding! Found some green ribbon in my stash to help hold it closed. 

Hope you enjoyed my December Daily. I am glad I took the journey and was able to finish it! 

Things I hope to remember to do differently next year: bigger pages (6x6 is just a HARD size to work with!), bigger album, start earlier with a more defined plan (sketches, maybe)

Things I hope to do again: use a kit or line of paper for the whole album, made the decision process easier, journal that day so at least that is done for each day.

Can't wait to clear off my desk and scrap something different! 

1 comment: