Tuesday, February 19, 2013

December Daily- Days 19-25 + title and intro pages

My December Daily is finally complete! 

This post may be a bit long because of all the pages I have to share. I am excited to be able to put this project away COMPLETED and move on to other things!

So part of what my hold up was that I didn't realize that I had two layouts for Day 19. Once I just went forward with fixing the dates and getting the photos I needed, I was able to move forward. 

I attended a weekend long crop with my sister and friends and knew I wanted to knock this project out! I didn't finish it as quickly as I intended, but I love how it turned out, so that is all that matters. I completed it within the first day, which left me plenty of time for other projects that I hopefully will share soon.

Day 19 part 2:

Everything from this layout is from Simple Stories except for the alpha stickers which are all from Basic Grey. Used the calendar and circled the date since I didn't have another banner sticker that said 19 on it. 

Day 20:

This layout was done for quite some time, but the date was wrong. Quick and easy fix and I didn't hurt any of the stickers, thank goodness!

Day 21:

Letter stickers were from Basic Grey, everything else was from Simple Stories. Sorry about the glare on the right page. Hard to take photos with page protectors.

Day 22:

On this layout I broke out the December Daily 2012 Technique Tuesday stamp set to add the border on the right page on the right side. Also used a border stamp from Stella and Rose collection by My Mind's Eye.

Day 23:

Day 24:

Day 25:

On this page I used the Cricut Paper Dolls cart to cut the bow to make it look like a present.

 Last Page:

I added the pictures of our annual ornaments for the last page. Didn't really have anything else to include, so I thought this would be a good thing to put to wrap up the album.

Cover page: 

This is how I started the album. I used the Technique Tuesday December Daily 2011 stamp set as well as the 25 Days set to create this page.

 Intro page:

For this layout I used the calendar to write what the kids had in all of their advent boxes. For the right page, I used the December Daily 2012 stamp set from Technique Tuesday. The red ink I used didn't stand out enough so I used red stickles to fill it in.

Relieved to have this project completed. I was doing great there for a while but just got behind and it was tough to pick it back up.

Really loved working with this size. Will probably work with size again next year. Despite not completing this project right away, I still LOVE this project. I love having so many of our Christmas stories captured, that would otherwise go unwritten.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I need to get motivated and get my projects from the weekend on my blog too. Love how your daily turned out. Thanks for sharing at the crop and here. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete