Monday, June 24, 2013

Project Life week October 15-21 2012

It has been a busy summer, with little time to scrapbook. My kids have had me completely occupied and I have been busy taking photos and keeping up with the journaling to catch up eventually! 

Sorry I haven't posted in forever! Life is just been happening here!

I did attend an awesome 12-hour crop, Mickey Mania 3, with Just Kitting, but I was poorly organized and didn't manage to get much Project Life related things accomplished.

Here is the week of October 15-21. Sorry about the photos. Had an awful glare going on the plastics, but thought better this than nothing... I have a few weeks before this that are 95% done, but I am missing a couple of photos I was going to add so I will try to remember to share when they are done.


This week's products focused on an old S.E.I collection called Madera, I believe. I used to be a member of club SEI, where every other month (in the beginning it was every month!) I would get a selection of scrapbook products in the mail usually from one of their new collections. I still have a TON of their awesome product left over that I need to either use or lose. 
My mom had just given me this moustache washi tape that was perfect for Madeline's cheesy moustache.

This week I printed off the Cardinal's playoff schedule and who won what game for the first journaling card and embellished with a Studio AE stamp. The fourth journaling card, I heat embossed another Studio AE stamp from last fall with white embossing powder. The first photo has a stamped "treats" sentiment from a Technique Tuesday stamp set by Ali Edwards as well. Used the Amy Tangerine roller stamp to add "noteworthy" to the tab.


For this half of the layout, I used alpha stickers from the Sn@p collection, as well as Studio Calico alpha stamps. Used this set from Kelly Purkey for the "Please Note" sentiment. The leaves come from this set by Technique Tuesday/ Ali Edwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment