Friday, June 28, 2013

Project Life Oct 22-29, 2012

Here is another week in our life, from 2102, that is.

Sorry about the photos. crooked, glare. dark. but done. 


 This week was right before Halloween, so lots of Halloween preparations.
I love fall, it's my favorite season, and had missed it while living in SoCal. Loved being able to use this Studio AE set to embellish some of the photos, heat embossing with white embossing powder. Caution! If you try this yourself, be prepared that some melting/bubbling will occur on the photo. It's not very obvious in the page protector though.

This week I used up some more of the Madera collection from SEI. Thought it was the perfect colors and images for these fall photos.


Using lots of stamps again this week. Was excited to used one of Ali Edwards' newest Studio AE sets to make the "dinner favorite" circle embellishment. Used Lilibee alpha stickers with the stamp.


Been loving the new alpha stickers by Kelly Purkey at Simon Says Stamp! Love the size and font. She has made these in more colors. I need to get them in all of them! They were used in the Trunk or treat title as well as last game.

Been trying to be better about adding my ephemera to my pages. I collect all these pieces but forget about them when I putting the pages together since I do them so much after the fact. Usually they get stuck in an added page protector in the middle if I do... Happy to use the packaging from these craft kits my MIL got the kids.

Struggling on the journaling front. I have all kinds of things I wrote about each day and I am having trouble figuring out what to add and what not to add. As you see for this week I have a couple of heavy journaling spots on this week. Think I need to do a Week in Review card to add the little bits of the week that don't appear in the photos. Even then, seems like I have too much to say! Better than not enough, I guess. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment