Thursday, June 12, 2014

Project Life - May 26- June 1, 2014

Here is my layouts for May 26 - June 1, 2014.

I had a ton of photos this week and I struggled figuring out how I was going to fit them all in. I knew that I would need an "insert" but it was difficult to decide how many and at what configuration.

Our summers aren't busy, necessary, I try to keep them low key, but we do little activities almost every day that usually get photographed. 


This week's layout I started with a title card freebie from Persnickey Prints. Added more of the edge sentiments from Ali Edwards as well at word art from her Hello Story class. 


Made a configuration of photos that worked for me this week. Moved the 4x6 photo that is usually at the top to the middle so I could compare the two 4x6 photos more easily.

BTW I have a ton of cake walk pictures that I could have done an entire insert on, but I opted to save those pictures for another project.


Here is the insert. Keep in mind the right side of this page will be trimmed off in the photo book. Went with black and white photos for this one so they wouldn't take so much attention to the main story and photo, as well as clash with the colors selected for this week's spread.


Here is the back of the insert. 

Thanks for looking! On to enjoying summer. 

Still only 1 week behind! It is a record! Totally loving digital project life!

No comments:

Post a Comment