Sunday, August 17, 2014

Project Life - July 28- Aug3, 2014

Catching up with Project Life. Trying not to over think it and just fill the "pockets".

Here is my digital layout for July 28-August 3, 2014.


This week I found the hexagon paper in my stash and used it as the basic of my color palate for the layout. Not sure where it came from, though, sorry. The sunburst paper however, is from TMartin-Under the Boardwalk. 



Used a "filler" card, "Such a Perfect Day...." that was part of a free set with designers like ali, cathy, elise, kari, kerry and more. 


And that is another week in the books!

I have recently been getting questions about my digital layouts. 
Yes, these are 100% digital. 
I plan on printing them out at the end of the year as a photo book. Not sure which company and at what size. Thinking 12x12 so I know the journaling is legible. 
I plan to complete my 2013 album in traditional PL style. Page protectors and cards.
I still love playing with paper and glue and hope going digital with this project allows me to make more traditional layouts.  
Also hope to continue using the pocket page protectors and the collection of cards in other ways in my regular albums. 
I think these pages are fun! They allow my left-brained tendencies of matching colors, lining things up, journaling a ton, and more so much easier!
It is amazing how far I can stretch a digital kit for these pages, so going this route hasn't cost me much! (I know I will have the cost of printing in the end though.)

Thanks for looking! If you have any more questions, feel free to put them in the comment section and I will try to answer them quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment