Thursday, July 2, 2015

Project Life - June 15-21, 2015

Here is my Project Life layout for June 15-21, 2015.


I have to admit that this is not my favorite layout in any way. Wasn't too crazy about the kit I wound up selecting, but just went with it to finish it up. It uses a free kit from Pixel Scrapper called Rustic Charm.




Glad to have this one finished. Trying to keep up my momentum, especially since baby doesn't seem to want to come yet. Not really motivated to create these days as, now that I am overdue, afraid to get in the middle of projects and not be able to finish. That and I am not sleeping, I am really uncomfortable, and just want this baby to come. 

Next weeks layout has already been started, with the photos at least. Depending on baby's arrival, may or not be ready to share soon.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment