Monday, March 6, 2017

December Daily 2016- Day 11


Here is my December Daily layout for Day 11.


I have been keeping a Pinterest board for scrapbooking using circles. I ran across a pattern from Simple Stories DIY Christmas that had circles stacked in the shape of a tree, but knew I wouldn't want to use the pattern in that way, so I punched all of the circles out, scrolled through my Pinterest board and found some inspiration to create this layout.

Used some silver washi from Little B, and a few stamps from Ali Edwards for the title and "give love" sentiment. 

The pattern paper base is from Stampin' Up! and the journaling card and photo mat was from Simple Stories.



Added some foam adhesive under some of the circles for added dimension.

Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment