Wednesday, March 15, 2017

December Daily 2016- Day14

Here is my December Daily layout for Day 14.


So this layout coordinates with day 13, using similar supplies. I used tags, and the stamped sentiments as well as the same papers.

I didn't have a photo for the story for this day, so I made the journaling the focus. 

I used a Studio L2e alphabet stamp set and one of Ali Edwards' crafters inks to create my title and fussy cut it out.

I am currently out of December Daily photos when writing this post, but have my photo order of prints full of the remaining December Daily images. Hoping to get the order finalized soon. I have 2 other projects I want to have photos printed for as well so when I have completed this project, I am ready to go on to the next!

Hoping there won't be break in posts, while I get my photos in order. But if there is, I will be back with the remaining days soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment