Thursday, February 15, 2018

Maddie's Baby Album - Expecting You

I haven't been the best at blogging lately. I have been creating, though, so I finally have some pages that I have finished up and to share with you.

I actually have finished my December Daily for 2017 in record time, but I haven't photographed the pages yet to share. On my list of things to do....

I had a big photo order placed for my December Daily and pages that I have journaling for, etc, so I finally got some of the missing photos from Maddie's Baby Album printed. My goal is to finish this album up before the new baby comes! 


This layout is called Expecting You. I had a pregnancy photo shoot done right before Maddie was born and added some pictures of the ultrasounds that I had done though out the pregnancy to put on this 2 page layout.

Most of the paper and supplies I used for this are from Becky Higgin's Baby kit from 2008. I mixed in a few stickers and paper pieces from a newer baby collection from Photo Play that colors matched perfectly. 

To add some layers to the tab on the patterned paper, I added some tabs of my own, tracing the shape of the original and cutting them out. I also used an Exacto knife to cut out the title tab to be able to place the other tabs under it.

I used some Ali Edwards stamps on the tabs as well as some stickers to embellish.


The Becky Higgins kit came with journaling pockets for the journaling prompts. I used some chipboard and enamel stickers from the kit to embellish this so it wasn't so flat.


On this side of the layout, I wanted to repeat the tab theme so I used some stamps and stickers to add to these tabs as well.

I found a Project Life card in my stash that was the perfect color for this layout and layered some stickers with it.


Using a border strip from the Photo Play cut apart sheet, as well as a chipboard border strip, I created a bit of a shelf for my photos to rest. I also created another smaller shelf with border punch and scalloped border sticker from Photo Play.

Glad to have these details in Maddie's Baby album and glad to be nearing the end of this project! 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment