Friday, February 23, 2018

Currently Aaron @ 8

I have another current favorites page to share with you today. This one is for Aaron at 8 years old.

For this layout, I decided to dive into my stash and find some old goodies. The first I ran across was the red number die cut paper. Not too entirely sure who made this paper, but I have had it in my stash for way too long!

Going with the red paper, I looked through my SEI stash and came upon one that had his favorite colors (orange and blue) and graphic, great for a boy.

I used to subscribe to SEI kits back when Aaron was a baby after attending a class by them at a local scrapbook convention. They were a great value, but I never used anywhere near what I bought from them. Trying to use it or it is time to let this 12 year old stash go!


Some of the embellishments that came with this kit were chipboard circles that you can see I used as a border strip down the page as well as a 12x12 sheet of tags, ribbon, and circle alpha/number stickers.


To emphasize his age with in the die cut paper, I used a black marker and outlined the eights that appeared on the page. I also layered some stickers, a chipboard circle, and enamel dots and stars from my stash. 


For my title, I used the Title Builder stamp set from Elle's Studio and embossed with white embossing powder. I created little banners with all of the different current favorites (@8, anyway) that I had typed using my type writer.


I used another stamp from Ali Edwards from her story stamp subscription to heat emboss with white powder on a tag. Found a black leather like Thicker in my stash for the title along with some Simple Stories tile alpha stickers.

Loved using up some old stash, some new stamps and creating this page! So fun! 

Thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment