Thursday, August 2, 2018

Currently Loving

I have a layout to share with you from my drafts folder. This layout was completed quite a while ago. 



I created this layout using the leftovers from a Basic Grey Page of the Month kit from years ago. 


Using stamp sets from Ali Edwards' Story Stamp subscription, I created the title and embellishments. Fussy cut some flowers from the patterned paper and used some small brads for their centers. 


I always do a favorites list for my kids every birthday, so I thought I would create a layout of mine. Used my typewriter to create the journaling.


The photos were taken by my kids, but that is in part why I loved them enough to use them.

Glad to get this up to share..... finally. 

Have a baby brag book to share that I completed in one day at a crop! Hope to share a project again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment