Thursday, June 7, 2018

Baby Thank You Cards

So my baby came on her due date, April 13. Afterwards some of my family and friends spoiled me and our new baby girl.  To thank them, I created 10 thank you cards to send out.

No surprise that I have been short on crafty time.  I wanted to make something fairly simple and easily repeatable. 


In my stash I found some old Stampin' Up! stamps, "Little Layers", "Little Layers 2", and "Little Layers Plus". I also went through my chalk inks and found 3 colors I thought would work with the green card bases.


I then heat embossed with silver embossing powder the hearts and pacifier over the top.

Layered some patterned paper from my stash and heat embossed a sentiment stamp "grateful " and called it good.

Hopefully I will make it back in my craft space again soon to share more projects with you. In the meantime I will be enjoying some baby snuggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment