Tuesday, February 1, 2022

#Quilt Love

 This layout made it to my bucket list when the Fabric Story theme was released. When I thought of stories that had to do with fabric, this quickly came to mind.

My husband’s aunt made each of my kids a homemade quilt. I love each one of them so much!


I used some of Paige Evans hexagon paper. This pattern screamed quilt with the faux stitching. I then added real stitches on the white stitches. 


I added some stamping on some of the hexagons from the Fabric Story Stamp. 

The subtitle was created with “handmade” made from the craft Story Stamp and piece by piece from the fabric set.

Title and hearts were created with Thickers.

Love these layouts that show all of my kids at about the same age. Love hahaving this bucket list story told!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment