Saturday, January 29, 2022

Food I don’t eat

I have had this layout on my bucket list for a while now, back when the eat Story Class content was released. 

I am a picky eater, and I wanted to document the food that I don’t eat. I think it will be interesting to see if the list will continue to change as I get older. 



I used two stock photos off the internet. I thought the second would be fun with putting X’s on the food I don’t eat. The other photo I liked because I thought it would be perfect for placing the title on.

 



The papers are from an old food line by Cosmo Cricket. I didn’t end up using any of the icons in the collection. They just didn’t work for this story. Instead I cut labels and fussy cut the flower shapes for layering and embellishments. 

I wound up using quite a few different Story Stamp sets to find sentiments that would work as well. 

Ultimately, I love this one and happy to have this story told!

No comments:

Post a Comment