Sunday, November 13, 2022

Ally - Month 6


Participating in Refresh at Simple Scrapper this weekend, I created a kit, used inspiration from the current issue of spark magazine, and created a layout, coordinating 6x12 journaling pages, and a card!

The kit starting point was from a Scrapbook and Cards Today Sampler kit. It is amazing how much I was able to make from it! I just needed to add a 12x12 paper for the background, a piece of vellum, the title die cutsI made on my Silhouette, white card stock and a few stamps from my stash to make all of these!


This is a glimpse into what a typical 6x12 layout looks like in this album. I use papers, embellishments, and design elements that coordinate or repeat with the main layout paired with all of the notes I took in the moment. Believe me, future me is super happy past me did all of that documentation then!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment