Sunday, November 27, 2022

Brave boy


This layout was inspired by an Ali Edwards' Story Stamp set by the theme of brave.

It has been a super long time since I have Scrapbooked any Disney themed photos, so this was a fun one to throw into the mix!


Went into my Disney stash and found some Basic Grey papers that had been kitted together by my friend Tami when she worked at the Santa Clarita scrapbook store, Remember When... and taught Disney scrapbook classes. 


The layout also used a sketch from an old Big Picture Classes, 28 Days of Sketches from a long time ago, before their subscription model. 

Wanted my title to not float too much, so I used some washi tape to back the thicker pleather alphabet stickers.

Finished it off with some puffy star stickers from my stash and called it good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment