Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Delight

The layout I am sharing today and as inspired by the Delight Story Stamp from Ali Edwards.

The layout foundation was inspired by a sketch and I modified it to hold my story and photos.


The strips were the design element I was excited to play with. I thought about pulling out different border punches and pulling a collection of papers to create. As soon as I ran across this paper by Amy Tangerine, the work was done for me! I fussy cut all of the strips out to allow me to tuck photos in the layers as well as add a lot of dimension and texture. 


I used many of the Delight stamps on tags to tuck into the layers as well. Found a Amy Tangerine ticket from the same collection that was perfect as it had a five on it and there were 5 of us on this adventure.


It is a bit busy on the eyes but I love how it turned out!

Thanks for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment