Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Ally- Month 7

 Sharing another layout for Shimelle’s Layer on Layer on Layer class to put in my daughter’s baby album.


The lesson was on scraplifting yourself. I chose a baby album layout from Maddie’s album. I didn’t realize it used a sketch from Shimelle’s Design Decisions class when I chose it!

This layout started with the Little By Little paper pad. It had papers with a mix of navy and red that are in the photo along with softer pinks.



I have really been enjoying the dives into my stash to create these layouts for this class. I used some old chipboard buttons, fabric stickers, puffy stickers, and stickers from the Vicki Boutin sticker book.


Used some navy twine for the buttons and a doily from my stash. 


To repeat the white die cut look I’m the other clusters, I die cut the doily/lace trim using a Tim Holtz die.
Love the mix of things to add layers and happy to bash some things from my stash! Not to mention another layout done for this album!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment