Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Aaron's Faves



This layout was inspired by Ali Edwards' Hello Story class. The story structure for this one was Opposites.

I decided to use the annual story of my son's favorites this year as well as his least favorites for a twist this year.


The background was created by stamping and heat embossing the background circles. Some of the circles are from Laura Wonsik's collaboration with Ali Edwards and the others are a set from Studio Calico. 
I created the full circle using a stitch stamp set from Elle's Studio that was a good diameter and masked the other half. 



I designed myself in a corner with the black paper, because journaling in white wasn't going to easily happen. I have no luck with the white journaling pens. So instead I printed the journaling and reversed the black on white for the white side. 

This was a lot of work, but love how it turned out and to use so many of the untouched stamps in my stash!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment