Friday, November 24, 2023

When Tiffany Met Tom


This layout was inspired by the Hello Story class by Ali Edwards. The lesson was on Mathematics, and while this layout doesn't overtly look like it works, the journaling was created by subtracting words from a book page. 
 

My supplies were inspired by a challenge over at Simple Scrapper, to do a monochromatic layout with the background being black and white. Since the book paper was cream, I opted for a cream and black pattern. Thought the Maggie Holmes music paper fit the theme for this story well.


I struggled with picking a story to tell with this technique, but when I found the book paper and started finding a story within the words, I knew it had to be used to tell how my husband and I met.

I found some Story Kit pieces of chipboard from the Begin Story Kit and Time Story Kit that worked well as well as the First Story Stamp.


No comments:

Post a Comment