Thursday, June 28, 2012

Project Life: Weeks 9 &10

Finally got back into my scrap room this week and finished up a couple more weeks of my Project Life album. 
Week 9:

This week I have my Day In the Life page insert in the middle. When Ali Edwards had hers this spring, I was sick as a dog and not wanting to capture a day that wasn't "typical." I chose to do this activity on Feb. 29 since it was Leap Day.


I have been using my Ali Edwards (AE) stamps like crazy on this album. It is a great way to add embellishment without all of the bulk. 


This is only half of my Day in the Life, but my printer died half way and haven't gotten around to printing the rest with my new printer to finish it. 


On the second half of the week includes the agenda from a weekend crop I attended. Used Photoshop to create the photo collage with the journaling.

Week 10:

This week was another insert with a drawing my son did in preschool.


I tried heat embossing on the first photo which didn't turn out the best. The photo started to bubble. I couldn't heat it enough for the embossing powder to melt, without damaging the photo.
Used the packaging from the Girl Scout box to embellish the journaling card and photos. 
Used the baggage tag from my husband's work trip. Embellished with Amy Tangerine stamp and Fiskars cloud punch.
Printed another email from Aaron's preschool with the pictures they attached. Aaron actually helped me embellish this one with the stars. So fun!


This page I used some bits from tags, tickets and stickers. Used a free printable journaling card from Simple Stories. More of the Smash washi tape.

Still plugging along. Have more to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment