Monday, July 9, 2012

Madeline at 8 months

I participated in a scraplift challenge at Scrap Whispers. It is kind of the telephone game only with layouts. One layout starts it and you see how different the last layout is in the end. I really enjoyed it. Especially since my layout was inspired from a friend of mine, Colleen.


Used some really old SEI papers in my stash along with some of the swirl lace paper I used in my Christmas layout this spring. I used some Elle's Studio tags and banners that were part of last year's  Christmas line. The title (8 month) ribbon and clip came from the Becky Higgin's baby kit. Used the Stampin' Up! heart punch I just got for the hearts. Three sizes in one punch. Love it! Get it while you can because it is now retired! Used some Technique Tuesday stamps on the the banners.

2 months down for Madeine's album. Only 10 more to go :) The kids have been watching old home videos and wanting to look at their baby pictures. Glad to have some stuff completed to show them!


2 comments:

  1. Well I'm happy I inspired you!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet sweet layout! :)

    check out my blog --->> something for you there! <3

    ReplyDelete