Friday, July 20, 2012

Project Life: Weeks 11 and 13

Here are some more Project Life weeks completed! I spent last Saturday evening at a crop and knocked out a few weeks. I have another almost completed, but I have to scan and shrink an invitation to fit into a journaling pocket.

Week 11:

This week I did something different in the bottom of the first page. I had the perfect photo collage for some photos I took on a walk with Madeline but it was portrait. I decided to cut it in half and used them together. Love how it turned out! I was able to use my new Studio AE stamp set to embellish.

On the right hand page I tried stamping directly on the photo with white paint. It didn't work, so I brushed the paint in an area big enough to fit my sentiment, let the paint dry and stamped with the red ink. Love how it turned out!

Week 13:

Played around with some more Technique Tuesday stamps on this layout as well as getting some use of the Lilibee alpha stickers I purchased for this project. 

I think I have been struggling with this project a little because I am not in love with the core kit I chose. (Well, it kind of chose me since it was the only one in stock when the page protectors came back in stock.) I think next year, I am going to make sure I choose a kit that uses colors and things that match the other products I already have and like buying.

Hoping to spend some more time on this project soon and have more to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment