Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Training League

This year's soccer season is over so I thought it was about time to finish up last years photos!

This layout was heavily inspired by pages made by Nichol Magouirk. She likes to use the photo collage templates from Kerri Bradford for one. I love these collage templates in PSE. Great way to get a lot of photos on the page! Even my son commented that he like how there were a lot of photos.


For the most part, everything is  Bella Blvd. The blue gingham paper is old Creative Memories. Used black polka dot washi from Smash as well as a red polka dot washi from Bella Blvd. Used a couple of journaling cards from my Project Life Cobalt kit. I have been making so many of my own journaling cards I could spare a few.


Used some of the Studio Calico exclusive sets from Two Peas in a Bucket. Loving these! (Memo and for the record) Also used a corner tab punch (retired from Stampin up) as well as the Jenni Bowlin file tab punch.


Used the Alphabits stamp set from Stampin up and punched them out as circles this time for the title. Used a couple of stamps from Technique Tuesday to put 2011 for the year.

Love how this turned out! Thanks for stopping to take a look!

1 comment:

  1. The spread turned out so cute. I really like the top of the second page.

    ReplyDelete