Friday, November 2, 2012

"Toad"aly Wild Ride

This is another kit from my friend Tami at www.playswellwithpaperkits.blogspot.com


Used this for the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Since the statue of Mr. Toad was wood, it was fun to pull in some wood grain elements like the journaling card, the chipboard stickers and the buttons on the flowers.

For this kit, I added quite a few little things to the original kit. I added the orange flowers, the Sassafrass chipboard stickers and journaling spot, as well as the Basic Grey alpha stickers.


I also used a new Studio Calico stamp set that is exclusive to Two Peas in a Bucket. These stamp sets are so versatile! 


I outlined the large brown alpha stickers with a white marker so they were a little more visible on the page.  Used another stamp on the journaling spot and printed my journaling from the computer so I could make sure it all fit.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment