Thursday, November 29, 2012

31 Things- 3:35pm, Outside, Drink, and Write

It is getting close to December Daily time. To prepare myself, I have not done any prep work for the album. Instead I have been trying to finish up other projects so I feel like I can concentrate full on that project and enjoy the holiday season.

I have completed 3 more weeks of Project Life. I have come to realize that some of the things I put in those pages are a little personal to post. So I will not be sharing all of them here.

Same has shown to be true on my 31 Things Album pages, so I may skip a few that I do not wish to share publicly. 

I have completed the journaling for all 31 Things. The bones have been completed for all 31 Things. There are a few more photos that I have to take or select for 4 more topics and then this project is complete! Here are 4 pages for my the 31 Things album.


Had some fun with some new free digital elements on this one from ChrissyW. May have to use these photo strips to create more pages!




Love how the photo turned out on this one! Loved playing with more of my digital freebies like the washi tape!

Hope you are enjoying the Holiday Season! Can't wait to start playing with my December Daily soon! A layout to share that I finished up too.
Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment