Saturday, January 5, 2013

December Daily- Day 11

Here is my Day 11 for my December Daily project. 


I used a photo collage template in Photoshop Elements on the left page. I mounted it on dark brown cardstock and adhered it directly on the packaging from the day before. I liked the silver shine. Found some stickers from Cosmo Cricket that had lots of crafty goodness on it. My kids are always coloring, painting, etc. so I snatched them up. Used a bit of washi tape under the number and stapled it to the page protector since I had some issues with it wanting to slide out.


On the right page, I used more washi to adhere our paintings. I staggered them on the page so you would get a peek of each of them. Liked that this book wasn't all page protectors and makes this really easy to look through. Used another of the Cosmo Cricket stickers at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment