Saturday, January 5, 2013

December Daily- Day 14

Here is Day 14 of my December Daily album.


Here is where I stopped. I stopped printing photos, I stopped planning out pages. Life got busy. I did however, know what the pages were going to be about each day. Just never got it together to get it done. Kids got out of school, and there were lots of other things on my to do list.

This day I was on the road all day. My younger sister graduated from college at a university 3 and a half hours away. Luckily my MIL helped me watch my little one and I was able to attend. It was a lot of time in the car, and I was so excited to come home and see my house all lit up! It has been a long time since we have decorated outside for Christmas. Since 2006, I guess. 

On the right side I used the Technique Tuesday December Daily 2012 stamp set for the title as well as the sentiment under the photo. I also used a Studio Calico stamp that was available on Black Friday--the geo tag with right here in the middle.

I struggled with how to use the pattern on the right side. I finally picked this day and thought to just add a journaling card and some washi so I wouldn't have to cover up too much of it. Love how it turned out.

Hope to be wrapping up my album soon. Waiting for some photos from Persnickety Prints and I will be good to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment