Saturday, January 5, 2013

December Daily- Day 13

December 13th's layout is here.


When I took the photos for this day, I knew I had some trouble with my white balance. I tried to correct it, but was unsuccessful. I have been able to correct it, but I am waiting for its replacement, but thought I would photograph and post instead of waiting for it.

For this the first page is all photos. Photos of the kids writing their letters to Santa and then photos of the letters themselves. The kids mailed these copies, so the originals are gone. I had issues letting them go!

For right page, I played with some stamps. I used Technique Tuesdays Studio AE October 12 set and the December Daily 2012 set to create the borders at the bottom on top of the scallop border sticker.

Loving the size this year. Love that I was able to include so many photos and still have plenty of room to tell my story. 

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment