Thursday, March 7, 2013

Project Life Week Jun 4 thru 11


Here is another completed Project Life spread! 

I have found myself letting go of a bit of the perfectionist in me when finishing these layouts. I see my album half done, missing their stories and I am trying on focusing on making progress instead of "perfect layouts".


For this week I stuck with a purple and green color scheme. I used Basic Grey alpha stickers, Ali Edward stamps from many sets, an Amy Tangerine stamp (house) as well as the date stamp, Lily Bee alphas, and some some Studio Calico stamps. 


I ran out of room for a quote from my son so I just added it to my title card for this week.


Having trouble stamping on photo. My first problem is that I think my black Stazon ink pad is going dry. Second, I have trouble keeping the stamp from sliding on the photo. Good enough that you can read it, though.


I am loving how this week in review journaling card turned out. I ran the card through my printer after figuring out how much space was needed for the stamped words. Then I added the dot pattern from an Ali Edwards Christmas stamp set.

This week has an insert that I didn't photograph. It is a program and photo from my niece's dance recital. 

Thanks for looking! Hope to share more soon!

1 comment:

  1. I even got in on the action for this week :)...hey, did you change your blog again? Like it.

    ReplyDelete