Saturday, March 9, 2013

Project Life Week June 25 - July 1


Here is my Project Life Week June 25 through July 1st.

Been quite happy how I have been able to knock out quite a few pages in a short amount of time! Don't know if I am going to be able to keep the same momentum going the next couple of weeks. 

My 6 year old son is on spring break next week, but I am hoping that he will want to craft with me some days while my younger is in school. 

My daughter has her spring break the following week and I don't expect to get much of anything done then.


The title card, yet again was the driving force for the color scheme. Limiting myself to these colors has been helping me make faster choices.


Used quite a bit from the Cobalt core kit for this week. Also used alpha stamps from Studio Calico and Stampin' Up! The "smile" stamp is from a Studio Calico exclusive stamp set at Two Peas in a Bucket. Used an Ali Edwards stamp "adventure" and used a marker to write in a "s". Doodled a frame on the Grape smile card. Used some Lily Bee alpha stickers on the hawk picture and a Sn@p label on the other photo.




For this page I used some snowmen my kids colored to fill in one of the 4x6 slots. Used some more Cobalt core kits journaling cards and added some green paper on two of them so it was obvious they went together.
Used some Sn@p alpha and label stickers on the photos.


Stamped the frame on the "Quoted" card using the same Studio Calico stamp set as the smile. Quoted came from another SC stamp set.
Made a mask for the last journaling card and stamped a Studio AE stamp from a couple years back and used the days of the week stamps from another Ali Edwards 2011 date stamp set. 



Glad to be in July! Halfway point for 2012! Hoping I can keep the momentum going!

No comments:

Post a Comment