Friday, August 2, 2013

Fun craft time


Haven't been spending much time scrapbooking these days. Today I did get in some fun craft time while my kids painted and "created art".
I had participated in the Pajama Party at Big Picture Classes and they suggested a way to get out of a creative rut was to doodle. So I thought I would give it a try. I doodled away. Then I water color painted it. 
It worked. I am inspired to create more, and make some pages. 
My son got inspired and created his own doodle art. Love it!

My One Little Word Class suggested taking pictures this month where I create my word so I added my word, savor to it.

Less than 2 weeks until school is back in session for my little one, and shortly after my son. 
Do you know what that means? Fun Craft Time all the time!

Also taking Ali Edwards' Hello Story class at BPC and hopefully I will soon have some layouts to share from that as well!

Been working on my photography a bit too. Learned how to turn my flash on and off (no matter what the other settings are) and playing with the AV mode on my camera.

Whatcha think?



Enjoy the last days of summer! Trying to savor every last moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment