Sunday, March 16, 2014

Project Life February 11-17, 2013

Here is my layout for Feb 11-17, 2013.


This week had two inserts. I predominantly used a cut a part sheet. I don't remember the manufacturer. Also used some Project Life cards from the Love themed mini kit. 

I used Amy Tan's calendar stamp. I realized I had stamped hearts on the wrong week, so I stamped hearts on all of the "wrong" days instead.


Used some transparent arrows from Studio Calico from Archivers clearance. Used some Christmas alphas from Pink Paisley, I believe, on clearance as well.

Here is the front of one of the inserts. 


This page focuses on my son's Valentine's Day cards and treats. Used cards from the Love themed PL mini kit. Used a Studio AE stamp set as well as one from Kelly Purkey/Simon Says Stamp.


The back of the insert is my daughter's Valentine's Day cards, treats, and class party. Used some crate stickers to embellish the PL journaling card.

Here is the rest of this weeks layout.


Stamped/punched some labels to embellish the bottom photos. 

Glad to have another week done and documented! Loving this project and glad to be catching up!


No comments:

Post a Comment