Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Project Life March 3-9, 2014

Here is my layouts for March 3-9, 2014.


This week took a lot longer to put together. We had a busy week and I had a lot of photos and wasn't sure the best way to include it all. At times I was thinking of limiting myself on the number of photos I was going to include, but there were just too many!


Kept the title card pretty simple, similar to other weeks. I was tempted to put a photo here, but I like the white space it gives to the layout, so I didn't.

For this spread, I used the photo card freebee from Cathy Zielski. I created my own photo collage template for the last "pocket." Used Ali Edwards' font from CK.



For the second page, I had a few different pages I tried. Which of the two do you like? I think I may stick with the second one. I will say, shuffling the "cards around in the pockets is a bit more challenging digitally :)

Anyhow, I had two more photo collages on the second page and still had too many photos. If it were paper, I would have added an insert. No problem. 

Well guess what. I had thought about creating a digital page insert but wasn't sure if I could do it. Then I ran across this post about adding inserts digitally, and decided to go for it. 


I am keeping the page "whole" here, because that is how it will be printed. I colored it a bit differently so I will know where to cut it, like the post says. 


Here is the back of the insert. I decided to not color the cut-off portion differently so in case the front and back don't line up exactly, you won't be able to tell. 

So excited to have this option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment