Friday, March 14, 2014

Project Life February 18-24, 2013

Here is my layout for February 18-24, 2013.


This week I used a cut-a-part sheet from Glitz Design for the base of the layout. I also used a couple of cards from other manufacturers--Studio Calico (&) and Me and My Big Ideas (favorite toy).

There is an insert for this week. Too much stuff and too many photos to fit in.


For the title card, used some stickers from Simple Stories.

Here is the front of the insert for this week.


The Star Wars photo came from Netflix packaging that came at a perfect time and I save it.  The card next to is uses a Studio Calico Epic stamp. The "yes please" stamp is one of Ali Edwards' from Technique Tuesday.


This top card comes from Me and My Big Ideas. I got a bunch of cards like this from my mom for Christmas so you will be seeing me use them up! The bottom "card" has a print out of the Oscar nominees with the winners check marked. Thought it was fun to include! Used some washi to embellish.

The second half of this spread is here.


Used some Kelly Purkey stickers on the first photo and a stamp from Ali from Technique Tuesday.  The journaling card used a portion of a Studio Calico stamp. The black card is from a Studio Calico kit.
Used a rub-on from my stash that said Let it snow.

Lots and lots of photos on this one. Glad to have it in the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment