Tuesday, April 19, 2016

31 More Things -Title Page and Passion

Hello Blogging world. I am still alive and well. Just been busy with baby and the kiddos.

Haven't been super crafty until recently. I got a bit stalled on my December Daily because I ran out of printed photos. I do have the remaining photos in my shopping cart with Persnickety, just waiting for a good coupon and to add some 31 More Things digital pages until I print.

Have I posted my December Daily pages? It has been so long I don't even know what I have posted from that project, if anything.....

So onto the 31 More Things project.

I took Ali Edwards 31 More Things class in September of last year. I kept up with about half of the prompts when the class was live. Some topics like her original class were a bit more challenging for me to write about so I am just now doing the writing for them.

I haven't taken most of the photos either, but I am searching through the photos I did take at the time that will work for the topics.

As for the format of these layouts, I am doing a similar design as the 31 Things class. The pages are 6x12, that I plan on putting in the same 6x12 album. I put two layouts on a 12x12 canvas, as seen below.


I am using a different digital kit this time around. This is Confetti by Sweet Shoppe Designs. It isn't a very large kit, so I may pull some things from my digital stash if needed.

Ali's class came with the digital template and word art for all of the topics, so you will see me using them.

As a Christmas gift, I upgraded my PSE from version 8 to 14. Loving a lot of the changes, but taking a bit of time to learn how to use it.

After looking at this page, I can't believe that was taken 9 months ago and that little baby is now walking! How fast they grow and change.

Will be sharing more of these layouts plus some traditional layouts, some oldie but goodies that I never posted here. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment